Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Fitbit-based life insurance is a potential privacy and security nightmare by Matthew Hughes on September 20, 2018 at 6:15 pm
John Hancock is one of the oldest and most established insurance companies in the United States. According to Reuters, it’s also the first US insurance company to ditch traditional life insurance policies entirely in favor of “interactive life insurance.” What does this mean? Essentially, John Hancock is encouraging (but not […]
- Siddaramaiah accuses BJP of trying to ‘lure’ Congress MLAs, says Karnataka government is stable by FP Staff on September 20, 2018 at 6:12 pm
Siddaramaiah again rejected reports of any dissent in the state Congress unit but alleged that BJP was trying to bribe the party's MLAs. The post Siddaramaiah accuses BJP of trying to ‘lure’ Congress MLAs, says Karnataka government is stable appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Bundesliga: German Football Association announces plans for eSports competition in top two leagues by Agence France-Presse on September 20, 2018 at 6:11 pm
The German Football Association has announced plans to launch an eSports league in unison with video game creator Electronic Arts that will be linked to the top two tiers of German football. The post Bundesliga: German Football Association announces plans for eSports competition in top two leagues appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Amazon's Alexa microwave is officially a thing by Keith Wagstaff on September 20, 2018 at 6:11 pm
Finally, our Hot Pocket-related dreams have been answered. At an event in Seattle on Thursday, Amazon officially unveiled its rumored microwave. And yes, you can control it with Alexa. SEE ALSO: Instagram expands shopping features to take on Amazon It'll cost you $59.99, which is actually quite reasonable for a microwave. Here's the device in […]
- Parkash Singh Badal calls conduct of panchayat samiti polls in Punjab ‘brutal murder of democracy’ by Press Trust of India on September 20, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Former Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal on Thursday described the conduct of Wednesday's zila parishad and panchayat samiti polls in the state as "brutal and broad daylight murder of democracy." The post Parkash Singh Badal calls conduct of panchayat samiti polls in Punjab ‘brutal murder of democracy’ appeared first on […]
- Finally, wireless headphones you won't be embarrassed to wear by Ryan Sedmak on September 20, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Master & Dynamic has brought wireless headphones one step forward with its latest design. With a unique style and incredible sound quality, they also automatically pause as they are removed from the ear. Read more...More about Music, Lifestyle, Mashable Video, Headphones, and Wireless Headphones […]
- Try not to wince watching this mascot accidentally shoot himself with a T-shirt gun by Amanda Luz Henning Santiago on September 20, 2018 at 6:07 pm
It's probably not an awesome idea to use a T-shirt gun if you're not absolutely sure which end the tees are meant to come out. Alas, this was the grievous mistake that led to a mascot injury last week. The University of Colorado's mascot Chip the Buffalo was carted off the field during a football game against the University of New Hampshire […]
- Senior National Aquatic Championship: Srihari Nataraj breaks national record twice to win men’s 50m backstroke gold by Press Trust of India on September 20, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Teen sensation Srihari Nataraj obliterated his own national record twice to win gold medal in the men's 50m backstroke category on day two of the 72nd Glenmark Senior National Aquatic Championship The post Senior National Aquatic Championship: Srihari Nataraj breaks national record twice to win men’s 50m backstroke gold appeared first on […]
- Digital Wellbeing hits Nokia 7 Plus, the first non-Pixel device to get it by C. Scott Brown on September 20, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Google's Digital Wellbeing tools are now available on the Nokia 7 Plus, assuming it has the latest beta version of Android 9 Pie. […]
- Pakistan vs Afghanistan LIVE Streaming: When and where to watch Friday’s Asia cup match on Live TV online by FirstCricket Staff on September 20, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Here's everything you need to know about Friday's Asia Cup clash between Pakistan and Afghanistan The post Pakistan vs Afghanistan LIVE Streaming: When and where to watch Friday’s Asia cup match on Live TV online appeared first on Firstpost. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- 5 Ways to Go From Nice Guy to High Value Male by Ainsley Micallef on September 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm
We can only expect to be valued at the level that we value ourselves. The post 5 Ways to Go From Nice Guy to High Value Male appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 5 Mistakes That Will Harm Your Joints While Exercising by David Gomes on September 20, 2018 at 5:00 pm
It’s your responsibility to minimize or completely eradicate the risks of joint and muscle injury as you exercise. The post 5 Mistakes That Will Harm Your Joints While Exercising appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Love, Trauma, and Masculinity by Zachary Podhorzer on September 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Muscling through our problems doesn’t actually get us through much of anything at all The post Love, Trauma, and Masculinity appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Dysfunctional Family Dynamics: Don’t Talk, Don’t Trust, Don’t Feel by Sharon Martin on September 20, 2018 at 4:15 pm
Understanding some of the rules that dominate dysfunctional families can help us to break free and rebuild our self-esteem and form healthier relationships. The post Dysfunctional Family Dynamics: Don’t Talk, Don’t Trust, Don’t Feel appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 15 Static Stretching Exercises to Totally Enhance Your Workout Routine by Richard Adefioye on September 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Stretching is one of those aspects of fitness that many people conveniently forget about. Perhaps you’re one of those who consider stretching nothing but a mere chore meant for ballerinas and gymnasts. Well… you’re wrong! Everyone needs stretching! Irrespective of your reasons for working out, be it for sports or personal […]
- The 5 Types Of Sexually Unsatisfied Men by Connor Beaton on September 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Unsatisfied sexually? You're not alone. The post The 5 Types Of Sexually Unsatisfied Men appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Hamilton Morris on Better Living Through Chemistry: Psychedelics, Smart Drugs, and More (#337) by Tim Ferriss on September 20, 2018 at 3:52 pm
“It’s good to take things seriously. You don’t want to be afraid, but it’s a serious experience. I would say it’s no less serious than being reborn.” — Hamilton Morris Hamilton Morris (TW: @hamiltonmorris, IG: @hamiltonmorris) is a writer, documentarian, and scientific researcher who currently studies the […]
- One Dude’s Perspective on Why Defunding Planned Parenthood Would Be Terrible For Men by Mckay Williams on September 20, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Mckay Williams, on STD-free sex, not having kids until you're ready, cancer-free boobies, and why Planned Parenthood doesn't just affect women. The post One Dude’s Perspective on Why Defunding Planned Parenthood Would Be Terrible For Men appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 11 Google Chrome Apps and Features to Help You Get More Done with Less Effort by Anthony Carranza on September 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm
In today’s fast-paced and never-ending busy world, we are overwhelmed by tasks that need to be completed by tight deadlines. With so much technology it is difficult to find the right tools to help boost our efficiency. And, many tools get obsolete so its essential to stay up-to-date to know when you will have to [...]Read More... […]
- This Current Situation by Robert Bryant Jr. on September 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm
My premonition is to bring to your attention that there has to be more than chatter. The post This Current Situation appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Masculinity that Unites by Trevor Spring on September 20, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Three men discuss suppressed aspects of masculinity. The post Masculinity that Unites appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Tla-o-qui-aht People and Climate Change: Chapter 2 by Our World UNU on September 20, 2018 at 2:00 pm
What happens in some First Nations communities in regards to global warming? The post The Tla-o-qui-aht People and Climate Change: Chapter 2 appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 12 Tips for Parenting the Strong Willed Child in a Compassionate Way by Dr. Magdalena Battles on September 20, 2018 at 2:00 pm
How do you know if you have a strong willed child? You just know. Nobody had to tell you and you didn’t have to analyze your child to determine if they were strong willed. Their personality is so strong that there is no guessing that they have a strong will. This type of personality is [...]Read More... […]
- Take One More Step To Be Open and Free by Jon Ochiai on September 20, 2018 at 1:45 pm
We are a lot stronger than we create ourselves to be. The post Take One More Step To Be Open and Free appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Invisibility of Men’s Tears by Andy Grant on September 20, 2018 at 1:30 pm
A man crying in public is treated very differently than a woman. The post The Invisibility of Men’s Tears appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]