Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Skincare startup Heyday raises $8M by Anthony Ha on November 14, 2018 at 12:00 am
Heyday, a startup aiming to make facials more affordable and personalized, announced today that it has raised $8 million in Series A funding. I first wrote about the company a year ago, when it raised its $3 million seed round. At the time, co-founder and CEO Adam Ross said his goal was to offer something […]
- Facing UK Regulation, Big Tech Sends a Lobbyist to London by Issie Lapowsky on November 14, 2018 at 12:00 am
The Internet Association is taking its case to Whitehall, where members like Facebook, Twitter, and Google face increasing scrutiny. […]
- The inevitable ‘PC Classic’ joins the retro console rat race by Rachel Kaser on November 13, 2018 at 11:40 pm
Okay, this is just getting silly now. The retro console craze is still in full swing, with ever-more obscure mini-devices joining the roster alongside the likes of the NES Classic, the PlayStation Classic, and the Atari VCS. I’ve been lukewarm on the concept in the past, but it’s apparent these toys aren’t wearing out their […]
- U.S. judge to hold hearing on CNN White House lawsuit by Reuters on November 13, 2018 at 11:35 pm
By David Shepardson and Doina Chiacu WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge said he would hold a hearing on Wednesday on CNN's lawsuit against the Trump administration seeking the speedy reinstatement of press credentials for White House correspondent Jim Acosta, a frequent target of President Donald Trump. In its lawsuit filed on Tuesday in U.S. […]
- U.S. lawmakers urge action over China’s crackdown on minority Muslims by Reuters on November 13, 2018 at 11:35 pm
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. lawmakers will introduce legislation on Wednesday urging the Trump administration to respond to China's crackdown on minority Muslims, amid reports of mass detentions of ethnic Uighurs and others in the Xinjiang region. The legislation, to be introduced in both the Senate and House of Representatives, requests actions […]
- Trump under pressure from Melania to fire top aide by Reuters on November 13, 2018 at 11:35 pm
By Mark Hosenball, Steve Holland and Roberta Rampton WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump was under pressure from his wife, Melania, on Tuesday to fire his deputy national security adviser over what two sources close to the White House said was the way Mrs Trump's trip to Africa was handled. Two presidential aides said Trump was […]
- Exclusive: German officials sound China alarm as 5G auctions loom by Reuters on November 13, 2018 at 11:35 pm
By Noah Barkin BERLIN (Reuters) - Senior German officials are planning a last-ditch drive to convince the government to consider excluding Chinese firms such as Huawei from building the country's 5G infrastructure amid concerns this could compromise national security. The behind-the-scenes push in Berlin, which comes after decisions by Australia […]
- Facebook Messenger actually looks nice now, as long as you like white (Update: Rollout halted) by Williams Pelegrin on November 13, 2018 at 11:34 pm
Facebook Messenger 4 will roll out globally in the coming weeks. […]
- E-scooter companies really don't want you to do this by Sasha Lekach on November 13, 2018 at 11:07 pm
Just because you're riding around on two wheels with a motor boosting you to 12 mph doesn't mean you can stop paying attention. Just like distracted driving, distracted scooting is becoming a concern on the road. That's why scooter-share company Bird says it joined AT&T's "It Can Wait" campaign. Since 2010, the phone company has […]
- 'Game of Thrones' director says Season 8 twists will rival the Red Wedding by Proma Khosla on November 13, 2018 at 11:06 pm
Game of Thrones' final season might only be six episodes, but director David Nutter confirmed that they'll be super-sized. (We already knew this, but thank the old gods and the new.) Nutter also suggested, in a Reddit AMA, that there are jaw-dropping twists ahead. SEE ALSO: 'Game of Thrones' drops stunning first Season 8 trailer “As far as […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- The free Eat More Plants! cookbook by zenhabits on November 13, 2018 at 10:19 pm
By Leo Babauta A couple months ago, one of my favorite cookbook authors/bloggers (Jules Clancy of Stone Soup) came to me and asked in her Australian accent, “G’day Leo, how would you like to collaborate on a free vegan cookbook? I promise it won’t have Fosters or vegemoit in it, mate!” OK, she didn’t say […]
- Lacking Self-Discipline? Do This One Thing Everyday to Change Your Life by Mo Saleem on November 13, 2018 at 9:00 pm
What’s holding you back? This is the question that I asked myself after repeatedly falling short of my goals. In my mind, I had these crazy hopes and aspirations, but in reality, there was a gap between my intentions and my actions. Having read dozens of personal development and business books, I already had the […]
- Is There a Cure for Hate? by Dr. Vibe on November 13, 2018 at 7:30 pm
Dr. Vibe asks a pair of Black male thought leaders what can be done to stop hate and bigotry The post Is There a Cure for Hate? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Isn’t It Touching? Most Men are Touch-Starved by John Herald Lee on November 13, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Most men are touch starved, touch phobic or sexualize a tender touch.Many men have never availed themselves to a therapeutic massage by males or females. I was one of those men into my 30s. The first time I received a healing massage, I wept and wondered why I’d waited so long and why I had… The post Isn’t It Touching? Most Men […]
- There is Nothing “Wrong” With Men by Matthew Solomon on November 13, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Where our healing starts. The post There is Nothing “Wrong” With Men appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Manly Pursuit of Desire: They Can’t All Be Swishers? by Perry Brass on November 13, 2018 at 6:15 pm
One of the things I like about this period is that gay men are starting to discover sports, and are coming out of the closets as sports fans. The post The Manly Pursuit of Desire: They Can’t All Be Swishers? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- When We Walk Away From Those We Love by Billy Manas on November 13, 2018 at 5:30 pm
I never got around to falling out of love. The post When We Walk Away From Those We Love appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 4 Ways to Make Improvised Urban Survival Arrowheads by Brett & Kate McKay on November 13, 2018 at 5:16 pm
The original arrowheads were made from organic materials — often through the process of “knapping” rocks like obsidian, chert, and flint. The sharp flakes of stone which resulted were then affixed to arrow shafts, and shot from bows by primitive hunters to take down game and battle their human enemies. Still today, stone […]
- Supporting Your Queer Kids During the Holidays by Jen O'Ryan on November 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Non-supportive people leave scars. The post Supporting Your Queer Kids During the Holidays appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Stay in Your Own Lane While Building Your Legacy Lifestyle by Nate Bailey on November 13, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Worrying about what the people around you are doing is a distraction you don’t need, but one you can control. The post Stay in Your Own Lane While Building Your Legacy Lifestyle appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Upside of Procrastination by Thomas Oppong on November 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm
If you are going to procrastinate, you may as well make the most of it. The post The Upside of Procrastination appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- How to Change Your Mindset for a Happy And Successful Life by Ieva Baranova on November 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Being happy and successful is something we all aspire to. It’s very likely that when asked “What’s your aim in life?” most of us would answer – to be happy. But on some days, this “small and modest” goal just seems light years away. The good and bad news is this – it’s all in [...]Read More... […]
- Three Things I’ve Learned About How To Maintain Financial Independence by Josh Bowman on November 13, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Image SourceThe best things in life might be free, but money is still important. And maintaining financial independence means that you’re never left in the lurch if your situation changes. If you want to be able to stand on your own two feet, here are some of the ways you can manage your money. Save… The post Three Things I’ve […]
- Finding the Courage to Look at Yourself, Discovering the Courage to Defend the World by Ira Rabois on November 13, 2018 at 3:30 pm
By listening to and caring better for ourselves, we resist this administration. The post Finding the Courage to Look at Yourself, Discovering the Courage to Defend the World appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Are You Too Lazy or Just Haven’t Found Your Passion Yet? by Liz Galloway on November 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm
To be the exact person we are at this moment in time, with this DNA, this personality and our unique perspective is a 1 in 400 trillion “chance” of being alive. Dr Ali Binazir illustrates it this way: “It is the probability of 2 million people getting together to play a game of dice with [...]Read More... […]