TECH & WORLD NEWS
- The content gold mine your brand needs to leverage: Long-term trending topics by Amanda Milligan on September 21, 2020 at 7:34 am
When you hear “trending topics,” you probably think of Twitter or other social channels where they show what topics are most buzzworthy on the platform at that moment. Trends can be quite fleeting, with everyone talking about something today and moving on to something completely different tomorrow. This makes it very difficult to respond as […]
- This might be our first look at the cancelled Xperia Play 2 by Hadlee Simons on September 21, 2020 at 7:14 am
It looks like Sony Ericsson was in the advanced stages of developing a second Xperia Play phone.
- WhatsApp’s linked devices feature inches closer to a beta launch by Andy Walker on September 21, 2020 at 6:53 am
You might be able to use WhatsApp on your PC and browser without a connection to your phone.
- Bytedance says it will own 80% of TikTok Global contradicting Trump’s claims by Shubham Agarwal on September 21, 2020 at 6:38 am
Bytedance, the China-based startup that owns TikTok, said in a statement that it will retain 80% of TikTok Global contradicting President Donald Trump's claims.
- Everything we know about the US TikTok deal so far by Ivan Mehta on September 21, 2020 at 6:32 am
HBO’s excellent Succession won the best drama series at the Emmy Awards earlier today. But if tech deals were nominated for their drama, TikTok US would’ve won the award hands down. After two months of a rollercoaster ride, it seems that we’re near the end of this saga. Let’s back up and recap what’s happened in these last weeks. In […]
- Kindred Capital closes £81M second fund to back early-stage European startups by Steve O'Hear on September 21, 2020 at 5:01 am
Kindred Capital, the London-based VC that backs early-stage founders in Europe, has closed its second seed fund at £81 million. That’s only a tad larger than the the firm’s first fund, which invested in 29 companies and was raised in 2018. Portfolio companies from fund one include Five, which is building software for autonomous vehicles;
- TikTok fact-checks: US IPO, Chinese ownership, $5B in taxes by Rita Liao on September 21, 2020 at 4:32 am
There is no shortage of speculation and reports around TikTok’s future in the U.S. Amid a swirl of rumors, TikTok’s Chinese parent ByteDance issued a statement (in Chinese) on Monday morning, bringing clarity to its ongoing deal that has captured global attention over the past few weeks. ByteDance is still the owner China’s ByteDance confirms
- Indian mobile gaming platform Mobile Premier League raises $90 million by Manish Singh on September 21, 2020 at 4:25 am
Mobile Premier League (MPL) has raised $90 million in a new financing round as the two-year-old Bangalore-based esports and mobile gaming platform demonstrates fast-growth and looks to expand outside of India. SIG, early-stage tech investor RTP Global, and MDI Ventures led MPL’s $90 million Series C financing round, with participation from […]
- The best moments of the 2020 'Pandemmys' by Proma Khosla on September 21, 2020 at 3:52 am
The virtual 2020 Emmys, or "Pandemmys" as we may or may not call them, took place Sunday night and proceeded with surprisingly few technical glitches and some generally pleasant surprises. We loved sneaking a peek at celebrity homes and makeshift Emmy parties, and seeing TV's top players in the same situation as those watching at home was oddly […]
- Jennifer Aniston's Emmys party was a surprise mini 'Friends' reunion by Caitlin Welsh on September 21, 2020 at 2:52 am
They might not be in a magical rent-controlled apartment any more, and the HBO Max reunion might be on hold thanks to the pandeimc — but the lady Friends are all still up for the odd shenanigan. After heading home from helping host Jimmy Kimmel kick off the Emmys, nominee Jennifer Aniston did what all of us would do: got the heck out of her […]
- You Know You’re Curious If Dry Brushing Actually Works on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- 15 Foods Loaded with Lysine (Spoiler: You Need Lysine) on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- 11 Sustainable Products to Help You Have an Eco-Friendly Period on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- Crash Course: The Best Food to Pair with an Aperol Spritz on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- Anger Around Racial Injustice Can Be Confusing — Here’s How to Unpack It on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- 15 Linen Sheets to Make Your Bed Feel Like an Escape on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- UTI in Pregnancy Is No Bundle of Joy on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- Instagram Accounts Are Providing Secondhand Therapy — Here’s Why You Should Be Careful on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- How to Handle a Toxic Relationship with a Sibling on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- Where Are Emotions Felt in the Body? This Infographic Will Tell You on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- Vitamin A+ Timing: Here's the Best Time to Take Your Vitamins on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- The Lift: Triceps Dips on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- Your Guide To Gelatin: How It’s Made, Health Benefits, and More on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- It’s OK to Just Float Right Now — We’re All Going Through a Hard Time on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
- The Lift: Mountain Climbers on September 21, 2020 at 1:28 pm
Why Write For Us?
To help the world.
To contribute your views to everyone,share your stories.
To help someone who cannot help themselves mentally and spiritually by sparing some words of wisdom of your experiences.
To help save a life.
To make a difference to the society as a whole.