Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Reveal metal objects with Wi-Fi; overexcited engineers think security by Chris Lee on August 17, 2018 at 2:34 pm
Wi-Fi analysis reveals metals and liquids in highly artificial conditions.&nbs […]
- Even with Location History off, Google will still track you (Update: New wording) by Justin Duino on August 17, 2018 at 2:31 pm
If you want your location to be hidden from Google, you will have to disable more than Location History. […]
- A new foreign investment bill will impact venture capital and the U.S. startup ecosystem by Jonathan Shieber on August 17, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Bobby Franklin Contributor Bobby Franklin is the president and chief executive of the National Venture Capital Association and previously served as an executive vice president for the CTIA – The Wireless Association. More posts by this contributor Ensuring foreign-born founders can grow their startups in the U.S. Finally, legislation to […]
- Apple might announce a new 13-inch MacBook with the new iPhones by Raymond Wong on August 17, 2018 at 2:30 pm
September is shaping up to be the mother of all months for Apple product announcements. In addition to three new iPhones, Apple could use its annual iPhone launch event to unveil the long-rumored 13-inch MacBook that's expected to replace the current (but completely outdated) MacBook Air, redesigned iPad Pros, and finally, finally ship the […]
- Eric Trump tweets that he hates ‘disloyal people’ and is swiftly reminded of his own family by Nicole Gallucci on August 17, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Is there anyone among us who truly LOVES disloyal people? Not Eric Trump, that's for sure! We know this because on Thursday night — following a week of betrayal from former family friend and White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman — the son of President Trump tweeted, "I truly hate disloyal people." I truly hate disloyal […]
- New Battlefield V trailer gives a glimpse of Battle Royale mode by Jordan Crook on August 17, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Battle Royale mode is taking over the gaming sphere. Alongside Fortnite, PUBG and H1Z1, a number of big titles are adding Battle Royale to their popular games, including CoD: Black Ops IV and Battlefield V. In fact, EA DICE just released a new trailer for Battlefield V that seems to show a glimpse of the […]
- 'Super Mario Party' is available to pre-order, and includes a cool lamp by Joseph Green on August 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Super Mario often brings back warm, fuzzy feelings of nostalgia. Memories of quick games before school or popping over to your best mate's house after dinner for a lengthy session, cut short by bedtime. If those memories are fading into the distance, perhaps clouded by the drudgery of grown-up things like rent and going to bed at a […]
- Save 15% off (almost) absolutely everything at eBay by Joseph Green on August 17, 2018 at 2:09 pm
eBay have clearly got the Friday feeling and made everything, well pretty much everything, 15% off up until 8 p.m. (GMT) today on purchases on eBay.co.uk. But first: there are a few rules and regulations to be aware of before you pile that trolley up high. First, you need to make a purchase of £20 or more — easy. Next, enter […]
- Five premium Android games worth every cent by Scott Adam Gordon on August 17, 2018 at 2:06 pm
These Android games don't come free, but they're all worth the premium price tag. […]
- Years after Mylan’s epic EpiPen price hikes, it finally gets a generic rival by Beth Mole on August 17, 2018 at 2:05 pm
The FDA says this will lower drug costs, but the company has yet to reveal a price. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- We Need To Understand Gender Reassignment by the Editors on August 17, 2018 at 9:00 am
What is the reality behind it? How does it work, from the personal perspectives of those having gone or going through it? The post We Need To Understand Gender Reassignment appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Notion of a ‘Blue Wave’ Is Treading Water on Twitter by 30dB on August 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
The election of President Trump has exposed the frailty of the Democratic Party, which is the minority in both the House and the Senate and controls just 16 governorships nationwide. The post The Notion of a ‘Blue Wave’ Is Treading Water on Twitter appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Mental Health: Searching for the Right Therapist by Annabel Monaghan on August 17, 2018 at 7:45 am
One of the most important factors is comfort - important to make sure an individual is comfortable with their therapist. Much like teachers, there are no bad therapists, just the wrong one for one particular individual. The post Mental Health: Searching for the Right Therapist appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Power of Defining Yourself by the Editors on August 17, 2018 at 7:00 am
A passionate speaker, Amma asks us to consider that we are all a combination of many worlds put together and when those worlds meet, progress can follow. The post The Power of Defining Yourself appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Depression: More Than Mental Health by Anne Davis on August 17, 2018 at 6:45 am
If you're tired of being tired, scared, feeling lonely and unsure of what to do, then try whole-body wellness. The post Depression: More Than Mental Health appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Math Skills Improved When Parents Play Number Games With 3-Year-Olds by Child and Family Blog on August 17, 2018 at 6:00 am
What is the relevance of numbers in upbringing? The post Math Skills Improved When Parents Play Number Games With 3-Year-Olds appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Flip a Switch and Shut Down Seizures? New Research Suggests How to Turn Off Out-of-Control Signaling in the Brain by The Conversation US on August 17, 2018 at 5:00 am
During epileptic seizures, neurons in the brain fire without rhyme or reason. New research identifies a possible way to wrest back control by stopping these signals before they can get started. The post Flip a Switch and Shut Down Seizures? New Research Suggests How to Turn Off Out-of-Control Signaling in the Brain appeared first on The Good Men […]
- 6 Important Life Lessons for the Millennial Man by Kingsley Grant on August 17, 2018 at 4:30 am
Some Millennial men have grown up without a male role model, some are unsure about the basics of being a man. The post 6 Important Life Lessons for the Millennial Man appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Shut Up, Listen, and Communicate Heroically by Anthony Simeone on August 17, 2018 at 4:00 am
In the age of the echo chamber, someone must step up to bridge our divides. The post Shut Up, Listen, and Communicate Heroically appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 6 Things You Don’t Do If You Want To Move Your Vision Forward by Bernard Haynes on August 17, 2018 at 3:30 am
I have not arrived; I am still a work in progress. I am overcoming daily. The post 6 Things You Don’t Do If You Want To Move Your Vision Forward appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 7 Reasons to Buy The Original Good Men Project Anthology by the Editors on August 17, 2018 at 3:15 am
What were the 31 original stories that inspired The Good Men Project mission? Here are seven great reasons to find out.... The post 7 Reasons to Buy The Original Good Men Project Anthology appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Mountain Sutra by Neil Hill on August 17, 2018 at 3:00 am
A source of footsore clarity. The post Mountain Sutra appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Bad-Man Hype by Victoria Medgyesi on August 17, 2018 at 2:30 am
How did we go from ignoring the bad things men do to talking about them all the time? Victoria Medgyesi explores the cultural—and personal—cost of ignoring the obvious. The post The Bad-Man Hype appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Football Activities Will Resume Fully in Ghana in 2019 by Media News on August 17, 2018 at 2:15 am
Ghana's Premier League season to resume in 2019, according to Fifa and Caf Liaison team member for Ghana Francis Oti-Akenteng. The top flight has been put on hold by Ghanaian authorities after some referees and top football administrators were caught on camera indulging in malpractices. The post Football Activities Will Resume Fully in Ghana in […]
- The Charger and the Nerd by Damon Young on August 17, 2018 at 2:00 am
"Yes. You read that correctly. I’m a geeky-ass, hoity-toity motherfucker, and I drive the most obnoxiously meatheaded car currently on the road." The post The Charger and the Nerd appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]