Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Google Cloud outage brings down Snapchat, Spotify, Discord, and 'Pokémon Go' by Karissa Bell on July 17, 2018 at 8:24 pm
A Google Cloud outage is causing major headaches for some of the most popular apps. Snapchat, Spotify, Discord, and Pokémon Go all went down for portions of the afternoon Tuesday, after an unspecified issue with Google's App Engine. SEE ALSO: I talked to Google's human-sounding AI on the phone: Here's what I learned The cause of the issue […]
- Nuraphone hands-on review by Brendan Hesse on July 17, 2018 at 8:19 pm
A surprising pair of headphones with machine learning and audio probes gets cozy with our inner ears in our Nuraphone Hands-On review. The post Nuraphone hands-on review appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- Trump accidentally reveals misspelled note to self during press conference by Brian Koerber on July 17, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Forget protecting his country, Trump can't even protect his own notes. The President held a brief press conference on Tuesday in an attempt to clean up the mess he made when he buddied up with Russian President Vladamir Putin on Monday — remember when he threw his own country's intelligence agencies under the bus? SEE ALSO: Trump […]
- The best mirrorless cameras by Gannon Burgett on July 17, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Mirrorless cameras offer a lot of photography firepower, inside a compact body. Explore the best mirrorless cameras, from the pro-level to the beginner-friendly shooters, in this guide. The post The best mirrorless cameras appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- How location data is used to manipulate airfare and car rental prices by John Stevens on July 17, 2018 at 8:13 pm
While the EU recently passed the GDPR into law to give users control of how their data is collected and used, the battle is unfortunately only half won. According to a new (and shocking!) study by TheBestVPN, you could end up paying almost double (or more) the actual cost of a product or service you are interested in depending on where you are […]
- Ready to cook up a storm? Instant Pot Duo 60 is on sale for 35% off on Prime Day by Lulu Chang on July 17, 2018 at 8:06 pm
If you're looking for a way to do more cooking without spending more time in the kitchen, Prime Day has a gift for you. It comes in the form of the Instant Pot Duo 60, which is 35 percent off. The Instant Pot Ultra 8 Qt is also on sale. The post Ready to cook up a storm? Instant Pot Duo 60 is on sale for 35% off on Prime Day appeared first on […]
- Look Ma, no hands! The Horizon watch discards tradition for daring simplicity by Andy Boxall on July 17, 2018 at 8:05 pm
Think a watch always has to have hands, or at least a way to tell the precise time? Think again. The Optik Instruments Horizon watch doesn't have any hands, but still manages to provide an at-a-glance time that's precise enough for most of us. We've tried it on, and here's what it's like. The post Look Ma, no hands! The Horizon watch discards […]
- These are the Twitch games Amazon users get for free on Prime Day by Rachel Kaser on July 17, 2018 at 8:05 pm
If you’re a gamer who’s also an Amazon Prime users, you have a number of games available to you via Twitch. The livestreaming site, one of the many sister sites of Jeff Bezos’s giant baby, is offering free games to Twitch users who also have Prime. The details: The games are available either through a dedicated page or via the […]
- Trump blames his support of Russia on a double negative and no one's buying it by Nicole Gallucci on July 17, 2018 at 8:04 pm
Do you know the difference between the words "would" and "wouldn't?" No? That's okay! You can still be president! On Tuesday afternoon, Donald Trump attempted to clean up the monumental mess he caused during his joint press conference with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, by reading prepared statement in the White House. Trump explained […]
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals: All the best tech deals on the internet by Jimmy Westenberg on July 17, 2018 at 8:04 pm
Amazon Prime Day 2018 is going on right now! Head to this article to see all the best Amazon Prime Day deals on the web. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- Are You Banging Your Head Against the Wall in Your Relationship? by Kara Post-Kennedy on July 17, 2018 at 8:00 pm
When you realize happiness isn’t a luxury, your whole life will begin to change. The post Are You Banging Your Head Against the Wall in Your Relationship? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- You Will Never True Freedom Until You let go of Your old Ways by Guillermo Vidal on July 17, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Endings can give you a chance to be different in the world, the choice is up to you. The post You Will Never True Freedom Until You let go of Your old Ways appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- What Does Race Have To Do With Economic Opportunity in America? by Dr. Vibe on July 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Dr. Vibe asks a Black male thought leader about the economic challenges that many non-whites face in America. The post What Does Race Have To Do With Economic Opportunity in America? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Yes, You Are Being Judged by Tracy Martino on July 17, 2018 at 6:15 pm
Judging others is part of our survival instincts. The post Yes, You Are Being Judged appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- My Whiteness Hits on Me in a Bar by the Editors on July 17, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Rachel Wiley reflects on what she's gotten just because she's white. The post My Whiteness Hits on Me in a Bar appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Article 10(a) of the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (1979) by Scott Douglas Jacobsen on July 17, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Why is the tenth article so big and needing extensive coverage for consideration and implementation of gender equality? The post Article 10(a) of the Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women (1979) appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- 12 Things I Wish I Could Have Said to my Fiancé When I was Crushed by Anxiety by Benjamin Foley on July 17, 2018 at 5:00 pm
I couldn't tell you then what I can tell you now. #NotWeakJustHuman The post 12 Things I Wish I Could Have Said to my Fiancé When I was Crushed by Anxiety appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine by Stephen Phillips on July 17, 2018 at 4:30 pm
This is what a Taylor Swift song taught me about women. The post The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Gay Men Coming Out: Version 2.0 by Adam Blum on July 17, 2018 at 4:00 pm
The first step is always the most difficult. But it's not the only one worth taking. The post Gay Men Coming Out: Version 2.0 appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Breaking Masculine Stereotypes: A Call for Submissions by the Editors on July 17, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Men: How have you come to be comfortable with you own version of masculinity? The post Breaking Masculine Stereotypes: A Call for Submissions appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- So how do we Make Trades Cool Again? by Cody Jefferson on July 17, 2018 at 3:30 pm
They've never been out of fashion, we've just become a culture afraid to get our hands dirty or our necks red. The post So how do we Make Trades Cool Again? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- We’re Just Gonna Start Digging in Trash Now by Jonathan Levy on July 17, 2018 at 3:00 pm
Zero Waste Guy Jonathan Levy sorts through Buzzfeed's trash to help them reduce landfill material by 20%. The post We’re Just Gonna Start Digging in Trash Now appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Ninth Article of the CEDAW by Scott Douglas Jacobsen on July 17, 2018 at 2:30 pm
How does the ability to acquire, change, or retain nationality build into the fundamental equality of the sexes? The post The Ninth Article of the CEDAW appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- How Productive People Compartmentalize Time to Get the Most Done by Carl Pullein on July 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm
I’ve never believed people are born productive or organized. Being organized and productive is a choice. You choose to keep your stuff organized or you don’t. You choose to get on with your work and ignore distractions or you don’t. But one skill very productive people appear to have that is not a choice is [...]Read More... […]
- The ‘Monstrous’ Male Libido: A Compassionate View by Tom Mallouk on July 17, 2018 at 2:00 pm
In a culture where to need is a sin, we find ourselves needing sinful things. The post The ‘Monstrous’ Male Libido: A Compassionate View appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]