Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Travels through the Hindi belt: Cast out of cow trade, Bihar’s Gora village plunges into despair, poverty; MGNREGA offers no relief by Parth MN on March 22, 2019 at 4:05 am
Half of Gora with a population of nearly 3,000 had been engaged in the cattle trade. The post Travels through the Hindi belt: Cast out of cow trade, Bihar’s Gora village plunges into despair, poverty; MGNREGA offers no relief appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- IPL 2019, Paddy Upton interview: The art of coaching a T20 franchise by Jigar Mehta on March 22, 2019 at 3:57 am
With the T20 leagues flourishing in the modern era, one of the biggest challenges is coaching the franchises over a short period of time. One name that has had rich experience and relatively decent success in this field is Paddy Upton. Firstpost sat down with him at the Brabourne Stadium to understand the art of coaching a T20 side. The post IPL […]
- Boeing to make safety feature standard on troubled 737 Max jets, new equipment will alert pilots of faulty info from key sensors by The Associated Press on March 22, 2019 at 3:54 am
The equipment, which had been offered as an option, alerts pilots of faulty information from key sensors. It will now be included on every 737 Max as part of changes that Boeing is rushing to complete on the jets by early next week The post Boeing to make safety feature standard on troubled 737 Max jets, new equipment will alert pilots of faulty […]
- New Zealand sports minister hopes Bangladesh will return to play in future after team’s narrow escape from mosque shootings by Press Trust of India on March 22, 2019 at 3:50 am
New Zealand Sports minister Grant Robertson said that Bangladesh cricketers and supporters will feel safe to return to the country in the near future after the visiting team had a narrow escape from the Christchurch mosque shootings. The post New Zealand sports minister hopes Bangladesh will return to play in future after team’s narrow […]
- BJP CEC meet again today, second list of candidates including those for key seats of Gujarat, UP, Chhattisgarh likely to be announced by FP Staff on March 22, 2019 at 3:49 am
While most political parties have released at least one list — the Congress has released six — the BJP released its first list of 184 candidates just weeks before polling begins, on 21 March. The post BJP CEC meet again today, second list of candidates including those for key seats of Gujarat, UP, Chhattisgarh likely to be announced […]
- China’s recyclable e-waste to double in value to $24 billion by 2030: Greenpeace by Reuters on March 22, 2019 at 3:37 am
Rising levels of consumption may drive the economic value of recyclable metals up by 2030. The post China’s recyclable e-waste to double in value to $24 billion by 2030: Greenpeace appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- World Water Day 2019: UN highlights need to provide safe water ‘for all’; take this quiz to know more about water usage globally by Sunil Dhavala on March 22, 2019 at 3:28 am
World Water Day is recognised by the United Nations to highlight the goal to provide clean water "for all" by 2030 The post World Water Day 2019: UN highlights need to provide safe water ‘for all’; take this quiz to know more about water usage globally appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Massive chemical plant blast kills 44, injures 90 in China’s Yancheng; country’s worst industrial accident in years by Agence France-Presse on March 22, 2019 at 3:16 am
At least 90 other people were seriously injured in Thursday afternoon's blast at the industrial park in Yancheng, said the city government on its official Twitter-like Weibo account after firefighters battled raging fires through the night. The post Massive chemical plant blast kills 44, injures 90 in China’s Yancheng; country’s worst […]
- New Zealand’s livestreamed massacre means it’s time to shut down Facebook Live by The Conversation on March 22, 2019 at 3:10 am
Facebook Live has broadcast killings, as well as other crimes such as sexual assault, torture and more. The post New Zealand’s livestreamed massacre means it’s time to shut down Facebook Live appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Tuberculosis may be eradicated by 2045 with better research funding, awareness by Agence France-Presse on March 22, 2019 at 3:08 am
There has not been a new and commercially available vaccination for tuberculosis in a century. The post Tuberculosis may be eradicated by 2045 with better research funding, awareness appeared first on Firstpost. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- 10 Secrets to Success From Clickfunnels Top Affiliate Spencer Mecham by Spencer Mecham on March 21, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Are you looking to be an affiliate? You have to acquaint yourself with a couple of tips which guarantee great success. Affiliate marketing you will not get paid until some kinds of actions are taken by the readers. Identified and explained hereunder are ten secrets for successful affiliate marketing which are proven to guarantee higher […]
- Michael Pollan — Exploring the Frontiers of Psychedelics (#365) by Tim Ferriss on March 21, 2019 at 6:36 pm
“An overactive ego is a tyrant.” – Michael Pollan Michael Pollan (@michaelpollan) is the author of seven previous books, including Cooked, Food Rules, In Defense of Food, The Omnivore’s Dilemma, and The Botany of Desire, all of which were New York Times bestsellers. A longtime contributor to The New York Times Magazine, he […]
- How to Make a Potato Cannon by Patrick Hutchison on March 21, 2019 at 4:58 pm
Made out of a few simple PVC fittings and lengths of pipe, potato cannons can launch spuds up to 300 yards. They’re cheap and fun to make, and they’re also a great way to get introduced to the basics of cutting, priming, and gluing PVC together. If you’ve been hesitant about DIY plumbing, making a […] The post How to Make […]
- How to Find Weight Loss Meal Plans That Work for You by Katelyn Delaney on March 21, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to be so successful in finding a diet that works for them? Meanwhile, you find it hard to stick to any one diet — Atkins, Paleo, Keto, vegan, vegetarian, high-carb, low carb, and, my goodness the list goes on and on… If you can relate to that, [...]Read More... […]
- 7 Practical Ways to Change Your Thinking and Change Your Life by Akina Chargualaf on March 21, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Changing your mindset is no easy task, but having an open and positive mindset is a game changer. Your personal growth is what propels the choices you make for your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Just something as simple as changing your thinking can change your life. Importance of Mindset Work There’s great importance in […]
- Ten Lessons I Learned While Teaching Myself To Code by Tim Ferriss on March 21, 2019 at 1:58 pm
Note from the editor: The following is a guest post by Clive Thompson (@pomeranian99), a journalist who’s written about technology and science for two decades. Clive is a longtime contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired. In his guest post, Clive outlines the most important lessons he learned teaching […]
- A Simple Mindful Method to Deal with Tiredness, Loneliness & Stress by zenhabits on March 21, 2019 at 1:00 pm
“I discovered that when I believed my thoughts, I suffered, but that when I didn’t believe them, I didn’t suffer, and that this is true for every human being. Freedom is as simple as that. I found a joy within me that has never disappeared, not for a single moment. That joy is in everyone, […]
- High Self-Esteem: 15 Habits for a Positive Self-Image by Henrik Edberg on March 21, 2019 at 12:01 pm
One of the most common challenges people email me about is low self-esteem. And how to improve your self-worth to become a person of high self-esteem. So this week I’d like to share 15 simple habits that have helped me to improve my self-esteem and create a much more positive self-image (and sustain it even […]
- Before You Send That Message to Your Ex, Consider This by Hayley Brooks on March 21, 2019 at 2:27 am
“If the hurt comes so will the happiness. Be patient.” ~Rupi Kaur What if I said instead of messaging our ex, we had a different choice, a choice that will be even more fulfilling than acting on the urge … The post Before You Send That Message to Your Ex, Consider This appeared first on Tiny Buddha. […]
- Podcast #492: How to Survive a Secret Syrian Terrorist Prison by Brett on March 20, 2019 at 11:35 pm
Matthew Schrier was on his way home from Syria after spending months photographing the war going on there, when, just 45 minutes from the safety of the Turkish border, he was taken prisoner by the Al-Nusra Front — a branch of Al-Qaeda in Syria. For the next seven months he was starved and tortured in […] The post Podcast #492: How to […]
- Success Isn’t Rocket Science, but There Is a Simple Equation by Austin Bollinger on March 20, 2019 at 9:00 pm
People all around the world are looking for the secret to success. There are countless answers out there: personal connections, wealth, good luck, positive mindset, hard work, determination, passion, and on and on. Some of those things might be true for some people, but I don’t think success comes from just any one variable. I […]
- The Secret of Success: 10 Tough Things to Do First by Ray Zinn on March 20, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Eat the ugly frog first. I enjoy tossing that line out when I give a speech, often accompanied on the big screen by a photograph of a large and exceedingly unattractive reptile. But it is based on the truth that if you eat an ugly frog for breakfast, the rest of the day will be [...]Read More... […]
- How to Write a Powerful Mission Statement for Your Business by David Carpenter on March 20, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Have you ever felt lost in the minutia of your job? As a business owner, I can relate to getting bogged down in the day to day operations of my business. Things like inventory, payroll, scheduling, purchasing and employee management take up the bulk of my day. While these things are important and need to [...]Read More... […]
- How Your Attitude Determines Your Success by Leon Ho on March 20, 2019 at 3:34 am
Do you remember the last time you faced a major setback–when you felt so low, that nothing seemed to make you happy? No matter how hard you tried, you just felt like the world was against you. Perhaps it was a bad relationship, or the loss of a loved one… maybe something bad happened at [...]Read More... […]
- How Embracing and Loving My “Negative” Emotions Helped Heal My Pain by Kelly Martin on March 20, 2019 at 2:03 am
“Do not fight against pain; do not fight against irritation or jealousy. Embrace them with great tenderness, as though you were embracing a little baby. Your anger is yourself, and you should not be violent toward it. The same thing … The post How Embracing and Loving My “Negative” Emotions Helped Heal My Pain appeared […]