Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Researchers paid people to talk to themselves so AI will sound less dumb by Tristan Greene on September 19, 2018 at 4:04 pm
A team of researchers from the University of Edinburgh developed a novel method for teaching AI to respond to queries in a more conversational manner: They paid people to talk to themselves. It turns out that paying one person to pretend to be two people is a cost-effective way of training an AI to recognize natural human language. That may seem […]
- How will the Measure app affect dick pics? An investigation. by Chloe Bryan on September 19, 2018 at 4:01 pm
What, did you not think people were going to use the iPhone's new Measure app to measure their dicks? The new feature, which debuted with iOS 12 on Monday, allows users to measure items on-screen in real time. This means that it's easier than ever to determine the exact length of your pet, but it also means there could be a few changes to how […]
- Master Raspberry Pi for under $20 by AA Picks on September 19, 2018 at 4:00 pm
The fun and possibilities are virtually limitless with a Raspberry Pi 3. This week you can get all the training you need for just $19. […]
- The last 5 Augusts have been the hottest in recorded history by Mark Kaufman on September 19, 2018 at 3:56 pm
Earth's accelerated warming trend continued this August, as the sweltering month proved to be one of the hottest Augusts in recorded history. In fact, each of the last five Augusts are now the warmest since reliable record-keeping began nearly 140 years ago, in the early 1880s. August 2018 is officially the fifth-warmest, but nearly […]
- What is malware and what you can do to keep your computer safe by Nicole Cammorata on September 19, 2018 at 3:53 pm
Ah yes, the question on every tech newbie's mind: What is malware? The short answer: malware is software designed to either disable or damage your computer in some way. It’s a portmanteau of the words malicious and software. But when we ask, What is malware? I actually think that’s not what we’re asking. SEE ALSO: The […]
- GoFundMe to support Kavanaugh's accuser surpasses goal in several hours and is still going strong by Nicole Gallucci on September 19, 2018 at 3:44 pm
It's been a nightmarish week for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who recently accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, but there's also been a big outpouring of support for her after she decided to publicly share her story. Over the summer, Dr. Blasey — a professor at California's Palo Alto University — wrote a […]
- The Alt-Right Are Savvy Internet Users. Stop Letting Them Surprise You by Emma Grey Ellis on September 19, 2018 at 3:39 pm
A new study from Data & Society reveals how reactionary, far-right commentators have built an alternative media ecosystem on YouTube: by using the platform exactly as intended. […]
- ‘It: Chapter Two’: Here’s everything we know so far by Rick Marshall on September 19, 2018 at 3:38 pm
A second film based on Stephen King's novel It hits theaters in September 2019. Here's everything we know about It: Chapter 2, which is set 27 years after the events of 2017's box-office blockbuster, It. The post ‘It: Chapter Two’: Here’s everything we know so far appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- ‘Hindutva different from Hinduism’: In day 3 speech, Mohan Bhagwat speaks on cow vigilantism, Kashmir by FP Staff on September 19, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat answered questions on a variety of issues on the third and final leg of his three-day lecture series in Delhi. The post ‘Hindutva different from Hinduism’: In day 3 speech, Mohan Bhagwat speaks on cow vigilantism, Kashmir appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Indian men’s hockey coach Harendra Singh asks players to identify mistakes from Asian Games loss to Malaysia by Press Trust of India on September 19, 2018 at 3:37 pm
In the wake of India's sub-par performance in the Asian Games, Indian men's hockey team coach Harendra Singh has asked players to identify their mistakes from the tournament. The post Indian men’s hockey coach Harendra Singh asks players to identify mistakes from Asian Games loss to Malaysia appeared first on Firstpost. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- 17 Ideas to Keep Your Love and Marriage Strong Through Thick and Thin by Carol Morgan on September 19, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Who doesn’t love a good fairy tale? Everyone! And most of us want to believe that when we find our Prince Charming (or Princess) that we’ll easily ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. But for so many couples, that simply doesn’t happen. With the divorce rate around 50%, it is clear [...]Read More... […]
- The Never-Ending Maze of Life by Erin Kelly on September 19, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Are you willing to adapt and level the playing field? The post The Never-Ending Maze of Life appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Is There Such Thing as a ‘Bad’ Emotion? by Stacey Herrera on September 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm
We have bought into the idea that happy is good and sad is bad. The post Is There Such Thing as a ‘Bad’ Emotion? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- How to Make Changes to Your Life by Changing Your Habits by Malachi Thompson on September 19, 2018 at 3:00 pm
You wanted to make changes. This summer was when you were finally going to get fit, eat more healthily and lose those extra pounds. However, that new gym membership has seen your four weekly visits reduce to a single one due to changing work demands. In fact, you have not returned since you fell ill [...]Read More... […]
- Why did Henri Matisse, an Atheist, Create a Catholic Chapel — and Call it His Masterpiece? by Jesse Kornbluth on September 19, 2018 at 3:00 pm
How did this atheist come to create a place of worship for Catholics? The post Why did Henri Matisse, an Atheist, Create a Catholic Chapel — and Call it His Masterpiece? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Online Dating for Millenials: Real Love or Business Transaction? by Joseph Lama on September 19, 2018 at 2:30 pm
Money vs. abs. And...does everyone lie? The post Online Dating for Millenials: Real Love or Business Transaction? appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Five Things I’ve Learned About Starting up Your Own Home Office by Josh Bowman on September 19, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Link SourceIf you want to start up your own home office then this is very easy to do. So many people start up a home office every single year but choosing the right furniture is crucial if you want to get the best result out of your investment. If you want to get some hints… The post Five Things I’ve Learned About Starting up Your Own […]
- How to Listen to Your Inner Voice by Tracy Kennedy on September 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm
Five years ago, my husband Jake was training for a triathlon. He had just purchased a new road bike and woke up one sunny Saturday morning to take it out for its first spin. As we were lying in bed, he looked at me and said, “I don’t have a good feeling about this; I [...]Read More... […]
- Why Family Support Disappears When You Divorce a Narcissist by Divorced Moms on September 19, 2018 at 1:30 pm
The stuff a Covert Narcissist is capable of during a divorce would shock anyone (it even shocked me). But, I needed my family to understand what I was going through. The post Why Family Support Disappears When You Divorce a Narcissist appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Build a Wall To Protect the Victims by Eric Wilson-Edge on September 19, 2018 at 1:15 pm
What changes can we make so victims feel they can come forward to report rape, sexual abuse, and sexual assault. The post Build a Wall To Protect the Victims appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- How to Bullet Journal to Skyrocket Your Productivity: 17 Tips to Get Started by Mark Pettit on September 19, 2018 at 1:00 pm
With our busy lives, it feels harder and harder to plan our life effectively — to keep track of everything we currently have to do, and to plan the things we want to do in the future. You may have invested in a paper or digital planner to keep track of everything, or a journal [...]Read More... […]
- “I Was Told There Would Be a Discount!” by Shannon Carpenter on September 19, 2018 at 12:30 pm
Shannon Carpenter understands the family vacation. The post “I Was Told There Would Be a Discount!” appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Way Men Do Not Share by Richard Boehmcke on September 19, 2018 at 11:30 am
Sharing is caring, but if you are a man... sharing is scary. The post The Way Men Do Not Share appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Losing Your Father to Suicide [Podcast] by Real Men Feel on September 19, 2018 at 11:15 am
Real Men Feel talks with Zak Williams. The post Losing Your Father to Suicide [Podcast] appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Heat of My Own Fire by Jordan P. Brown on September 19, 2018 at 11:00 am
Why I wanted you to love me. The post The Heat of My Own Fire appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]