Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Compare your Unlimited plan to these soon-to-vanish offers from Verizon and Sprint by John Dye on January 20, 2019 at 1:53 pm
Even if you got your current plan at a killer deal, competition between carriers is getting fiercer. […]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 international giveaway! by Team AA on January 20, 2019 at 1:45 pm
This week we're giving away a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9! […]
- Hyderabad Literary Festival 2019: Ninth edition to feature Shabana Azmi, Shashi Deshpande, Sahitya Academy winners from Telangana by Mallik Thatipalli on January 20, 2019 at 1:45 pm
Mallika Sarabhai, Salil Tripathi and Ketan Mehta will hold forth at the ninth edition of the Hyderabad Literary Festival The post Hyderabad Literary Festival 2019: Ninth edition to feature Shabana Azmi, Shashi Deshpande, Sahitya Academy winners from Telangana appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- How to choose an iPad in 2019: A practical guide to Apple’s tablets by Simon Hill on January 20, 2019 at 1:30 pm
Selecting an iPad from Apple's lineup can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. Our comprehensive guide should put the numbers and specs in practical, easy-to-understand terms. Find your ideal iPad with the help of our guide. The post How to choose an iPad in 2019: A practical guide to Apple’s tablets appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- Snap fires two execs after alleged sexual misconduct with contract worker: Report by The Associated Press on January 20, 2019 at 1:26 pm
The firings follow a series of high-profile executive departures from Snapchat's parent company. The post Snap fires two execs after alleged sexual misconduct with contract worker: Report appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Australian Open 2019: Stefanos Tsitsipas sends shock waves through men’s field by knocking out Roger Federer by Agence France-Presse on January 20, 2019 at 1:22 pm
Stefanos Tsitsipas signalled a changing of the guard at the top of world tennis as he shocked defending champion Roger Federer in the Australian Open fourth round The post Australian Open 2019: Stefanos Tsitsipas sends shock waves through men’s field by knocking out Roger Federer appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Sadhana Singh issues apology after abusing Mayawati, says only intention was to remind BSP of BJP support in 1995 by Payal Shah on January 20, 2019 at 1:13 pm
BJP MLA Sadhana Singh, who on Saturday lashed out at BSP supremo Mayawati calling her "worse than a eunuch", on Sunday evening issued an apology for her statement. In her letter, she said was only hoping to reiterate the support that the BJP gave the BSP in the 1995 guest house incident, and did not mean to disrespect anyone. The post Sadhana […]
- Prakash Javadekar takes dig at Mamata Banerjee’s rally, says there will be ‘anarchy’ without Narendra Modi by Press Trust of India on January 20, 2019 at 1:06 pm
Javadekar added that in the next three months, the BJP would reach out to each and every booth in the country, to showcase the work done by the NDA government in the last four-and-a-half years. The post Prakash Javadekar takes dig at Mamata Banerjee’s rally, says there will be ‘anarchy’ without Narendra Modi appeared first on […]
- NGO launches Android app which lets you report hate speech and fake news by tech2 News Staff on January 20, 2019 at 1:02 pm
CJP's Hatao Hatao app will be available on the Google Play Store starting 30 January. The post NGO launches Android app which lets you report hate speech and fake news appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Pete Davidson and John Mulaney ranting about Clint Eastwood's new movie is already a 2019 highlight by Adam Rosenberg on January 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm
If you're not laughing your ass off by the end of this segment, Saturday Night Live is probably not the show for you. When cast member Pete Davidson sat down for a Weekend Update segment, claiming the show's spotlight for the first time since his troubling Instagram post in the waning days of 2018, he had a good friend at his side for support: […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- Sunday Firesides: Dependence to Independence by Brett & Kate McKay on January 20, 2019 at 2:45 am
When you’re a baby and a toddler, you’re helpless: you can’t articulate what you need and what’s bothering you. You can only cry or throw a tantrum or rely on your parents to accurately read and interpret your mood and body language. You’ve probably never thought about it, but you first learned to get what […] […]
- 3 Ways to Know You’ll Have Success as an Entrepreneur by Maleeka Hollaway on January 19, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart. When you signed up to be an entrepreneur, you gave up your right to be comfortable. You traded stability for uncertainty, one title for many and set hours for “however long it takes.” It takes grit and grind to make something out of nothing and wonder from […]
- You’ve Broken Your New Year’s Resolution. Now What? by McVal Osborne on January 18, 2019 at 9:00 pm
When was the last time you really thought about what you wanted to accomplish in the next 12 months? Most of us will take part in the somewhat dated ritual of coming up with New Year’s Resolutions, but do we really know what they mean? 12 months is a long time, and many people stick […]
- Best 5 Language Learning Apps to Easily Master a New Language by Anthony Carranza on January 18, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Learning a new language is no easy feat. While a language instructor is irreplaceable, language learning apps have come to revolutionize a lot of things and it has made language learning much easier. Compared to language learning websites, apps offer a more interactive experience to learn a new language. The following language learning apps […]
- We Have to Own Our Part to Heal Our Broken Heart and Find a Deeper Love by Angela S. Holcomb on January 18, 2019 at 2:09 am
“True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, it also holds you to a standard of accountability.” ~Monica Johnson I remember the confusion I felt as it slowly began to register to me that he … The post We Have to Own Our Part to Heal Our Broken Heart and Find a Deeper Love appeared first on Tiny Buddha. […]
- 3 Examples of How to Build a Strong Foundation for Your Startup by Parker Davis on January 17, 2019 at 9:00 pm
No one likes to fail. It’s a fact that every startup, however, is flirting with failure. No matter how badly you want to succeed, there’s still a possibility your business just won’t make it. The good news is, there are concrete steps you can take to make sure that doesn’t happen. A great way to […]
- Love in the Time of Social Media by Dyanne Brown on January 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm
How can a couple navigate social media? The post Love in the Time of Social Media appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Recipients of 20 International Men’s Day L.T. Henry Awards by Diane A. Sears on January 17, 2019 at 7:30 pm
As disclosed by united states international men's day team. The post Recipients of 20 International Men’s Day L.T. Henry Awards appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Powerful Connection of Entrepreneurship and Spirituality by Deborah Levine on January 17, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Entrepreneurial motivations including personal satisfaction are a basis of our spiritual sense of purpose. The post The Powerful Connection of Entrepreneurship and Spirituality appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Peter Mallouk — Exploring the Worlds of Investing, Assets, and Quality of Life (#356) by Tim Ferriss on January 17, 2019 at 6:45 pm
“You spend the first 20 years of being rich accumulating all of this stuff. And then you’ll spend the next 20 years trying to get out of one thing after another to simplify your life.” — Peter Mallouk Peter Mallouk (@PeterMallouk) is the President of Creative Planning, one of the largest independent wealth management […]
- Grief & Money Go Together Like Flies & Honey by Maryanne Pope on January 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm
In other words, they don’t. The post Grief & Money Go Together Like Flies & Honey appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- One Simple Question You Should Ask Everyone You Meet by Marc Chernoff on January 17, 2019 at 6:22 pm
“It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing.” —The Invitation by Oriah I want to know what your story is… 7 Billion Stories in the World I don’t care what you do or what […]
- When Surrounded By Darkness, You Must Learn to Shine Your Light by Guillermo Vidal on January 17, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Confusing times can be tamed by the clarity you provide for others The post When Surrounded By Darkness, You Must Learn to Shine Your Light appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- How to Make Pine Needle Tea by Patrick Hutchison on January 17, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins A and C (in fact 4-5 times that of orange juice), sworn by as an immune booster and reliever of congestion, pine needle tea has been used for centuries as both a refreshing beverage and a medicinal drink. In the winter of 1536, the crew of French explorer Jacques Cartier […] The post How to Make Pine […]
- Better Than Loved by Michael Kornbluth on January 17, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Better than loved is the never-ending hug with your 7-year-old daughter at home, prompting her to say “Daddy, I never want this moment to end.” The post Better Than Loved appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]