Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- West Indies vs England: Eoin Morgan says Caribbean surfaces don’t make for aggressive cricket, visitors have to stick to game plan by Reuters on February 20, 2019 at 7:58 am
England’s batsmen must curb their attacking instincts on tough Caribbean pitches to extend their dominance in the limited-overs game, skipper Eoin Morgan said ahead of Wednesday’s first one-day international against the West Indies. The post West Indies vs England: Eoin Morgan says Caribbean surfaces don’t make for aggressive […]
- Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group stocks under pressure; tank up to 10.3% on Supreme Court contempt ruling by Press Trust of India on February 20, 2019 at 7:56 am
Shares of Reliance Group companies tumbled up to 10.3 percent on Wednesday after the Supreme Court held RCom chairman Anil Ambani guilty of contempt of court for wilfully violating its order and not paying Rs 550 crore dues to telecom equipment maker Ericsson The post Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group stocks under pressure; tank up to 10.3% on […]
- UK to strip Islamic State teen bride Shamima Begum of citizenship; family now considering ‘legal avenues’ to allow her return by Press Trust of India on February 20, 2019 at 7:56 am
The case points to a dilemma facing many European countries, divided over whether to allow jihadists and IS sympathisers home to face prosecution or barring them over security concerns as the so-called "caliphate" crumbles. The post UK to strip Islamic State teen bride Shamima Begum of citizenship; family now considering ‘legal […]
- Cricket Fever: Mumbai Indians trailer charts team’s compelling IPL journey in Netflix’s eight-part docu-series by Shreya Paul on February 20, 2019 at 7:56 am
Cricket Fever: Mumbai Indians depicts unseen action, both on and off the field, starting with the 2018 IPL auction, when the entire team was re-organised, and closes with the end of their IPL campaign The post Cricket Fever: Mumbai Indians trailer charts team’s compelling IPL journey in Netflix’s eight-part docu-series appeared first […]
- CPM committee member arrested in Kerala over murders of two Youth Congress workers in Kasargod by Asian News International on February 20, 2019 at 7:54 am
The CPM Peria area committee member Peethambaran was arrested in connection with the murder of Kripesh and Sarath Lal. The two were hacked to death on Sunday while they were on a motorcycle in Peria in Kasargod. The post CPM committee member arrested in Kerala over murders of two Youth Congress workers in Kasargod appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Delray Beach Open: Juan Martin del Potro bounces back from injury to beat Yoshihito Nishioka; Frances Tiafoe crashes out by Reuters on February 20, 2019 at 7:52 am
Del Potro, who won the tournament in Florida in 2011, will next face big-serving American Reilly Opelka after last week’s New York Open champion saw off countryman Tennys Sandgren 6-4, 6-0 earlier in the day. The post Delray Beach Open: Juan Martin del Potro bounces back from injury to beat Yoshihito Nishioka; Frances Tiafoe crashes out […]
- Michael Douglas, Adam DeVine join voice cast of Ellen DeGeneres’ Netflix series Green Eggs and Ham by Press Trust of India on February 20, 2019 at 7:51 am
Michael Douglas will play Guy I Am while Adam DeVine will play Sam I Am in Green Eggs and Ham. The post Michael Douglas, Adam DeVine join voice cast of Ellen DeGeneres’ Netflix series Green Eggs and Ham appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Kashmiris, soft targets after terror attacks, blame post-Pulwama media frenzy for unprecedented backlash this time by Adnan Bhat on February 20, 2019 at 7:50 am
The fear of a backlash was real, given how Kashmiris become soft targets after every such incident, rather than the real issue being tackled. But this time, the intensity of the frenzy whipped up at TV studios has been unprecedented in the real world. The post Kashmiris, soft targets after terror attacks, blame post-Pulwama media frenzy for […]
- Vivo V15 Pro review: A great design, display and camera, and it looks cool by Nandini Yadav on February 20, 2019 at 7:49 am
Unless the FunTouch OS bothers you, you’d find it hard to find a flaw in the phone. The post Vivo V15 Pro review: A great design, display and camera, and it looks cool appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Sushma Swaraj meets Saudi crown prince, discusses Riyadh’s possible investment in Indian defence and security by Press Trust of India on February 20, 2019 at 7:49 am
External Affairs minister Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday met Saudia Arabia's crown prince Mohammed bin Salman and discussed ways to add further momentum to the strategic ties between the two nations besides deepening engagement in the areas of trade and investment. The post Sushma Swaraj meets Saudi crown prince, discusses Riyadh’s possible […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- Overcoming Intergenerational Trauma: We Can Break the Cycle of Abuse by Jason Large on February 20, 2019 at 1:41 am
“Our ancestors knew that healing comes in cycles and circles. One generation carries the pain so that the next can live and heal. One cannot live without the other, each is the other’s hope, meaning and strength.” ~Gemma B. Benton… The post Overcoming Intergenerational Trauma: We Can Break the Cycle of Abuse appeared first […]
- 3 Ways the Dalai Lama Inspires Radical Self Care in His Daily Routine by Phil Bohlender on February 19, 2019 at 9:00 pm
The Dalai Lama is best known for his spiritual teachings on peace, joy, mindfulness and serenity. While these teachings are rooted in spirituality, they are also applicable and beneficial to anyone no matter their faith system or beliefs. There is a common understanding, as a result of studying the western leadership gurus and mentors, that […]
- Conflict Management Styles for Effective Communication at Work by Jennifer R. Farmer on February 19, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Wherever human beings are, there is bound to be conflict. Regardless of the institution – whether it is a religious organization, fraternity, club, workplace or group of friends – conflict can happen. The good news is that conflict is necessary for growth, development and success. The bad news is that in the moment, conflict rarely […]
- How to Change Careers When It Seems Too Late by Vicky Oliver on February 19, 2019 at 3:00 pm
The wake-up call often comes when you least expect it. Maybe you’re enjoying a relaxing get-together with your old college buddies when someone turns to you and says, “Wow, I never thought you’d become an investment banker. I always thought you were going to ride around the country by motorcycle and write about the […]
- Some Big News From Greatist by Derek Flanzraich on February 19, 2019 at 1:37 pm
To our incredible readers... […]
- I Sleep on an Avocado Every Night, and It's Magical by Ashley Sepanski on February 19, 2019 at 11:00 am
- Be a Little More Optimistic: 6 Things Optimists Do Differently by Angel Chernoff on February 19, 2019 at 6:36 am
If the grass looks greener on the other side… Stop staring. Stop comparing. Stop complaining. And START watering the grass you’re standing on! Truly, the most powerful weapon against daily stress is our ability to choose one thought, or response, over another. I was reminded of this today when a course student named Sarah sent […]
- Why Having Your Sh*t Together Is Overrated (and Misunderstood) by Natashia Larkin on February 19, 2019 at 1:35 am
“It’s not about time, it’s about choices. How are you spending your choices?” ~Beverly Adamo Hi, my name’s Tash. I’m twenty-six years old and soon I’ll be living in a van. My sister is twenty-three. She owns her own flat, … The post Why Having Your Sh*t Together Is Overrated (and Misunderstood) […]
- How to Properly Manage Your Time So You Can Fit More Into Your Day by Jakub Kliszczak on February 18, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Time is the only actual resource that matters. Yet, as with the majority of things that people should take care of, most of us run short on time. No matter if you’re a busy entrepreneur trying to get your business tasks organized, programmist who’s working 9-to-5 and tries to get the most out of after-work […]
- How to Hardwire Your Happiness by Brett on February 18, 2019 at 6:44 pm
If you’ve been reading/listening to AoM long enough, you likely know I describe myself as having a melancholic, Eeyore-like temperament. While I think those who know me would say I’m a generally friendly, good humored and hearted fella who has his stuff together, I also have a tendency to focus on the negative, think in […] The […]
- Podcast #483: What Really Works for Exercise Recovery? by Brett on February 18, 2019 at 6:10 pm
In the past few years, sports recovery has become a big business. Elite athletes and weekend warriors alike are spending lots of time and money on things like cryotherapy, float tanks, foam rolling, and supplements in order to feel better, push themselves harder, and gain an edge over the competition. But does any of this stuff actually […]
- Jim Collins — A Rare Interview with a Reclusive Polymath (#361) by Tim Ferriss on February 18, 2019 at 4:52 pm
“I’m not really a business author; I just happen to have used companies as the method to study human systems because there’s great data.” — Jim Collins My guest for this episode is the incredible (and somewhat reclusive) Jim Collins. This was a rare treat, as Jim rarely does any media or interviews. I’ve wanted […]
- How to Learn a New Language Fast (A Step-By-Step Guide) by Carl Pullein on February 18, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Learning a second language is something we can all do and should do at some point in our life. Not only does it exercise our brains, but it also helps us to appreciate the differences in cultures around the world. I am very lucky to be living in South Korea, one of the most vibrant, [...]Read More... […]
- How Do I Change for the Better? 11 Little Things to Start Doing Today by Adela Belin on February 18, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Look around you – how many people do you think are actually happy with the way their lives have shaped up? Chances are very few of them. Most of us are filled with regrets and angst. We wish we did things differently. If we could go back in time and change our actions or reactions, [...]Read More... […]
- Cooking Healthful Joyful Meals with a Picky Family by zenhabits on February 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm
By Leo Babauta Shifting from a convenient but unhealthy diet to one of healthful, delicious joy can be a challenge when you’re living alone — but there’s a whole new level of challenge if you are part of a family. The problem: while you might want to change to a new style of eating, picky […]