Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Distinguished VCs back wholesale marketplace Faire with $100M at a $535M valuation by Kate Clark on December 14, 2018 at 12:14 am
Kirsten Green of Forerunner Ventures, Keith Rabois of Khosla, Alfred Lin of Sequoia and Alex Taussig of Lightspeed are backers of Faire. […]
- Nationwide Bomb Threats Look Like New Spin on an Old Bitcoin Scam by Emily Dreyfuss on December 14, 2018 at 12:10 am
Apparent bitcoin scammers caused chaos across the US Thursday, radically escalating longstanding tactics. […]
- Fine, we want the Windows Ugly Sweater by Rachel Kraus on December 14, 2018 at 12:01 am
I hate that I love it. In a pun-filled tweet, the Windows Twitter account announced that it's giving away a select amount of "ugly sweaters" adorned with the blocky Windows 95 logo. SEE ALSO: No, you don't need an iPhone X scarf but it 100% exists It's chunky. It's knit. It's filled with primary colors. It's positively hideous! Despite all […]
- Tumblr reemerges on the App Store after controversial NSFW purge by Rachel Kaser on December 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
After a turbulent few weeks, it appears Tumblr may finally be back on track. Its app has now reappeared in the iOS App Store. The company’s recent moves to purge adult content from its site have been met with stiff resistance from users, but it appears it might have worked out in the company’s favor. For almost a month, Tumblr has […]
- Facebook sets up holiday pop-up shop in New York to inform users about privacy concerns by (Deleted account) on December 13, 2018 at 11:38 pm
From the Cambridge Analytica scandal to countless other privacy issues, 2018 hasn’t been such a banner year for Facebook when it comes to its users’ private data. Facebook undoubtedly realizes this and would like to get back in its users’ good graces. So, on Thursday, in Manhattan’s Bryant Park, Facebook set up its own […]
- Virgin Galactic Takes Off, and Space Tourism Draws Nearer by Jack Stewart on December 13, 2018 at 11:29 pm
Richard Branson's extra-planetary effort takes a giant leap toward realizing its dream of making space tourism a reality. […]
- The best A/V receivers of 2018 by Parker Hall on December 13, 2018 at 11:27 pm
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to shopping for a receiver, so we assembled our favorites for 2018, at multiple price points and all loaded with features, from Dolby Atmos to 4K HDR, and much more. The post The best A/V receivers of 2018 appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- The best true wireless earbuds of 2018 by Parker Hall on December 13, 2018 at 11:25 pm
If you can't stand the tangle of cords, or you're just excited about completely wireless earbuds, you're going to need some help separating the wheat from the chaff. Our list serves up the best true wireless earbuds around. The post The best true wireless earbuds of 2018 appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- This A.I.-enabled tech brings cutting-edge automation to grocery stores by Clayton Moore on December 13, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Takeoff Technologies is working to make grocery deliveries fast, accurate, and convenient using A.I.-enabled technology to augment robotic grocery orders that can be completed in minutes. The post This A.I.-enabled tech brings cutting-edge automation to grocery stores appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
- 5 Audio-Themed Stocking Stuffers to Improve Your Loved Ones’ Listening Life by Parker Hall on December 13, 2018 at 11:14 pm
Looking for some simple and affordable gifts to get the music nerd in your family? Here are five great gift ideas that will improve their listening life -- and won't cost you an arm and a leg to give them. The post 5 Audio-Themed Stocking Stuffers to Improve Your Loved Ones’ Listening Life appeared first on Digital Trends. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- It Felt Serious, But It Isn’t Serious by Chelsea Leigh Trescott on December 13, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Just because a moment together is ideal, doesn’t mean the two of you together is ideal. The post It Felt Serious, But It Isn’t Serious appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Journey of Friendship After Brain Injury by Amy Zellmer on December 13, 2018 at 5:30 pm
What do you do when the friends you counted on aren't there for you when you need them most? The post The Journey of Friendship After Brain Injury appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Skeletons In The Closet by Alex Myers on December 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm
There is a fine line between paying the consequences for your previous actions versus letting your previous mistakes and behaviours destroy your future. The post Skeletons In The Closet appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Enduring Message of 12 Angry Men by Steve King on December 13, 2018 at 4:30 pm
12 Angry Men is a famous American courtroom drama film directed in 1957 by Sidney Lumet. The post The Enduring Message of 12 Angry Men appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- How to Start a Company from Scratch (A Step-By-Step Guide) by David Carpenter on December 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm
If you’ve ever thought about starting and running your own business, you’re not alone. Being your own boss, having flexibility with your schedule and keeping more of the financial rewards that come with business ownership are all good reasons to own your own company. But as you might expect, it’s not all vacations and fat […]
- Men: Let’s Talk NOW About Neil deGrasse Tyson by Dave Nelsen on December 13, 2018 at 4:00 pm
We need to use this as an opportunity to better ourselves The post Men: Let’s Talk NOW About Neil deGrasse Tyson appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Play, Create, Explore by Angela Noel Lawson on December 13, 2018 at 3:30 pm
What my dad taught me. The post Play, Create, Explore appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Reclaimed Stained Glass Art by Philip Nelson on December 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm
Add a sparkle of color to any window. The post Reclaimed Stained Glass Art appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- The Very Best Interview Questions Employers Must Ask to Hire the Elites by Kris McPeak on December 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm
When I worked in Campus Housing – now more than five years ago, wow – I was often part of an annual interviewing experience known as Placement. The University of Wisconsin-Osh Kosh runs an amazing event every year (as do other professional associations). They turn the entire conference center into an interviewing cattle call. And […]
- Dr. Peter Attia vs. Tim Ferriss (#352) by Tim Ferriss on December 13, 2018 at 2:39 pm
“Unhappiness is at the root of more pain, I would suspect, than any ailment that falls in the ‘physical’ body. And to think that we have compounds that could play such an important role that are really facing challenges in getting approved, I just find that really frustrating.” — Dr. Peter Attia This is a […]
- Defining Masculinity: Reading Between The Letters by Amanda Vining on December 13, 2018 at 2:30 pm
There are many different ways to define masculinity. As it should be. The post Defining Masculinity: Reading Between The Letters appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Wishing My Son’s Birthday Never Blows by Michael Kornbluth on December 13, 2018 at 2:00 pm
My kids have blessed me with the opportunity to relive birthdays and now I can make sure they suffer less than me. The post Wishing My Son’s Birthday Never Blows appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Holiday Blues by Darlene Lancer on December 13, 2018 at 1:30 pm
This time of year is especially difficult because there’s an expectation of feeling merry and generous. People compare their emotions to what they assume others are experiencing or what they’re supposed to feel and then think that they alone fall short. The post Holiday Blues appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Parenting Changes A Marriage Forever by Amanda van Mulligen on December 13, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Here are 10 ways to prevent serious damage to your relationship. The post Parenting Changes A Marriage Forever appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]
- Holiday Participation Is Optional by Amanda Dettloff on December 13, 2018 at 12:30 pm
Keep your sanity and happiness, skip the festivities. The post Holiday Participation Is Optional appeared first on The Good Men Project. […]