Why should you create everlasting work?How can you begin the process of creative imagination to construct a perennial work?
Why we as human beings don’t trust each other?Why some people are so self-centric? Why do some people think about their own personal gain all the time
Why planning your life is important and must be done in order to have a successfull life filled with peace of mind?
When & why a person has feeling of restlessness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?
When & Why a person has feeling of loneliness in his life?How to overcome this feeling and what all could be done about it?Is loneliness good in any situation.If yes,what all situations? and if not,then why not?
Why we as human beings frequently have guilt inside of us of something we cannot share to the world or in fact anybody?How to overcome the feeling of guilt inside of us?Can we ever really forget the reason of the guilt in the first place?If yes how?If no, why not?
Why do unwanted thoughts come in the mind of even the highly motivated?How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Thoughts?Can we really control our thoughts to a manageable level,if so,how?
Why soft skills are important?How to improve your soft skills to perform well in any conversations?How will this be useful to you in the long run?
Why do we lie all the time,be it office,at home,to your spouse?Is telling truth about everything the right thing to do?Who decides what is right and what is wrong and why?What would you do if you have to lie about something for some personal reasons?Does your conscience change according to a situation?
Why do we feel the need to be excessively entertained?Why boredom sets in when we do not get entertained?Does applying your mind towards entertainment is a good idea or is there any other option?What happens to us when our minds are always entertained?Is it addictive,If yes to what extent?
Why increasing your confidence in all aspects of life is important?What happens when you don’t have enough confidence?How can you increase your confidence in your actions,behavior and speech?
Why finding your purpose in life is important?What happens when you don’t find it?How can you find it if you really want to but are not able to yet?What to do when you achieve it?
Why do some people experience repeated rejection and failure in career,business and relationships?How can they overcome it and what steps to take for persistent success?
Why financial planning is important and should be started as early as possible and what do you need to know before you start yours?Does going to a certified financial planner is the only option?If not,Which are the other options and which one to prefer and why?
Why early years of teenage are important in career building and how to tackle a relationship along with it?
Why should you embrace the positivity and negativity in your life and what benefit would it bring to your personal development?
TECH & WORLD NEWS
- Double suicide blast in Somalia kills 14, injures 20; militant group Al Shabaab claims responsibility for attack by Asian News International on October 14, 2018 at 5:53 am
The group frequently carries out suicide attacks in Somalia and parts of East Africa. The post Double suicide blast in Somalia kills 14, injures 20; militant group Al Shabaab claims responsibility for attack appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Actress Kate Sharma to file police complaint against Subhash Ghai for alleged sexual harassment by FP Staff on October 14, 2018 at 5:51 am
Actress Kate Sharma has filed a police complaint against filmmaker Subhash Ghai for allegedly sexually harassing her. The post Actress Kate Sharma to file police complaint against Subhash Ghai for alleged sexual harassment appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Indian football team deserves praise for fighting draw against China despite riding on sheer luck at times by Manasi Pathak on October 14, 2018 at 5:48 am
Stephen Constantine and his boys have lessons to learn, both in attack and defence, but battling against a high-grade side will bolster India's confidence. The post Indian football team deserves praise for fighting draw against China despite riding on sheer luck at times appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- MJ Akbar returns to India LIVE updates: Junior minister has tendered resignation from MEA via email, say reports by FP Staff on October 14, 2018 at 5:47 am
MJ Akbar returns to India LIVE updates: Journalist Ghazala Wahab, one of the 14 women who accused MJ Akbar of sexual misconduct, said that if the MEA has no qualms letting a sexual predator represent India abroad, then perhaps the world must refuse to receive him, in solidarity with the #MeToo movement not just here but worldwide. The post MJ […]
- Imran Khan launches ‘Clean and Green Pakistan’, vows to make country ‘cleaner than Europe’ in next five years by Asian News International on October 14, 2018 at 5:41 am
Imran Khan underlined that Pakistan would serve as an example to others by becoming a clean country for the next few years. The post Imran Khan launches ‘Clean and Green Pakistan’, vows to make country ‘cleaner than Europe’ in next five years appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Manohar Parrikar likely to return to Goa today; chief minister had met coalition partners, reviewed pending work on Friday by Press Trust of India on October 14, 2018 at 5:36 am
Goa chief minister Manohar Parrikar is likely to return on Sunday from Delhi, where he has been undergoing treatment for a pancreatic ailment at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), a senior government official said on Saturday. The post Manohar Parrikar likely to return to Goa today; chief minister had met coalition partners, […]
- Samsung’s foldable smartphone could function as a tablet that fits in your pocket by Indo-Asian News Service on October 14, 2018 at 5:35 am
The foldable phone will be Samsung's testbed device to see how reviewers and the market react. The post Samsung’s foldable smartphone could function as a tablet that fits in your pocket appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- US senators urge India to soften data localisation stance citing impact on business by Reuters on October 14, 2018 at 5:12 am
In a letter to Modi, US senators urged India to instead adopt a “light touch” regulatory framework. The post US senators urge India to soften data localisation stance citing impact on business appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- Manohar Parrikar likely to return to Panaji on Sunday; Goa CM was undergoing treatment in Delhi’s AIIMS by Press Trust of India on October 14, 2018 at 4:59 am
Goa chief minister Manohar Parrikar is likely to return on Sunday from Delhi, where he has been undergoing treatment for pancreatic ailment at a hospital, a senior government official said on Saturday The post Manohar Parrikar likely to return to Panaji on Sunday; Goa CM was undergoing treatment in Delhi’s AIIMS appeared first on Firstpost. […]
- In Surur village, ironsmith Rajendra Pawar helps the impoverished with his ingenious innovations by Sanket Jain on October 14, 2018 at 4:56 am
Rajendra Pawar has been performing the caste-based occupation of lohar [Blacksmith] for more than three decades now in rural Maharashtra. The post In Surur village, ironsmith Rajendra Pawar helps the impoverished with his ingenious innovations appeared first on Firstpost. […]
Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.
- 5 B.S. Facts About High Performers Everyone Thinks Is True by Sarah Gleeson on October 13, 2018 at 9:00 pm
High performers are often seen in the world as people who set their mind on something and make it happen regardless of what it takes to get it accomplished. Much of the time that may be true. However, the way high performers are seen in the world is often in direct conflict with the way […]
- 18 of the Funniest Yet Inspirational Quotes From the Office by Armando Quintana on October 13, 2018 at 8:30 am
The Office was a huge TV success launching the careers of multiple A-list actors and actresses. Although many of the shows characters such as Jim Halpert and Pam Beesly were people’s favorites, Michael Scott was the one who would fill our hearts with inspiration while being funny. Often times, Michael’s baffling and complicated […]
- Do You Want to Become a Leader? Read This First by Bruno Boksic on October 12, 2018 at 9:00 pm
How do you become an adult in a society that doesn’t ask for sacrifice? How do you become a man in a world that doesn’t require courage? The test of leadership isn’t done on the couch, discussing things with internet trolls and commentators. Leadership, like philosophy, is action-based and can’t be separated from that into […]
- 15 Most Effective and Nutritious Healthy Foods to Lose Weight by Evlin Symon on October 12, 2018 at 4:00 pm
The food we eat has a clear influence on our health and, of course, on our weight. If we feed our bodies with junk, we can only expect weight gain as a result. On the other hand, by pursuing a healthy diet, we can keep our metabolism active and get rid of excess pounds. In [...]Read More... […]
- How to Cope with Empty Nest Syndrome and Stop Feeling Lonely by Dr. Magdalena Battles on October 12, 2018 at 3:00 pm
Empty Nest Syndrome is not a mental disorder or clinical diagnosis. Instead, it is a term used to characterize the real feelings of deep sadness, angst, and loneliness that parents can feel when all of their children are grown and leave home. It is a very real and sad experience for many parents. Not all [...]Read More... […]
- 15 Flavorful and Healthy Family Meals That are Perfect for Picky Eaters by Jeff Campbell on October 12, 2018 at 2:00 pm
I think you’ll agree with me when I say that finding one meal that everyone in the family likes is a challenge! But as busy parents we also don’t want to have to make separate meals for the kids either. The good news is there are some amazing healthy family meals out there that are: [...]Read More... […]
- Follow This Simple Success Formula to Stop Feeling Stuck in Life by Casey Imafidon on October 12, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Life can come as a roller coaster sometimes. It is tough to be the best version of yourself as you constantly meet with obstacles and life’s changing dynamisms. To move on to a different plateau, you may need to be more strategic and systematic in your approach to life. I have been there. I know [...]Read More... […]
- 7 Healthy Fall Getaways to Book Right Now by Meredith Heil on October 12, 2018 at 10:00 am
Come back from a vacation feeling rejuvenated for once. […]
- Everyone Talks a Good Game About Loving Their Body, but This Mom Is Doing the Hard Work by Princess Gabbara on October 12, 2018 at 9:04 am
"I need to love myself because of what my body has done, and what it's capable of continuing to do." […]
- How to Recover from Heartbreak and Feel Whole Again by Sarah Masse on October 12, 2018 at 3:22 am
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe … The post How to Recover from Heartbreak and Feel Whole Again appeared first on Tiny Buddha. […]
- Attitude Is Everything: A Positive Mindset Always Brings Fortune by Patrick Austin on October 11, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Have you ever had a day when nothing went right? It usually starts with missing the tube to work, and hundreds of emails waiting to be sorted once you reach your office, and the day ends with a bitter fight with your best friend. Days like these can make you wish you could quit it […]
- Paul Stamets — How Mushrooms Can Save You and (Perhaps) the World (#340) by Tim Ferriss on October 11, 2018 at 7:23 pm
“The war against nature is a war against your own biology.” — Paul Stamets Paul Stamets (@PaulStamets) is an intellectual and industry leader in the habitat, medicinal use, and production of fungi. Part of his mission is to deepen our understanding and respect for the organisms that literally exist under every footstep taken on […]
- 7 Killer Upper Back Stretches to Reduce Pain and Boost Endurance by Terri West on October 11, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Building and maintaining a strong upper back depends not only on strength-training, but stretching and nutrition as well. Stretching the upper back muscles, along with a healthy diet can help alleviate pain while improving endurance. Did you know that stretching your upper back builds endurance for sports, your job – which may require heavy […]
- How Not to Let Work Take Priority over Spending Time With Family by Alex Morris on October 11, 2018 at 3:00 pm
In modern life, it’s increasingly difficult to switch off from work. Technology streamlines life and opens up new opportunities but it doesn’t reduce our workloads. Now, many employees find it difficult to switch off when emails continue to pop up on their smartphone. The knock on effect here is less time spent with family. How […]
- 10-Minute Single-Serving Recipes to Cook for You and Only You by Anisha Jhaveri on October 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Because eating alone doesn’t have to mean endless bowls of cereal. […]